Nice weather in the MidWest this week.
70s today and maybe low 80s tomorrow.
Still holding my breath in case there's the usual Easter
Surprise Snow Storm. We might miss it this year...
Have to clean out my office next week.
My employer is closing buildings and making
almost everyone work from home.
They don't pay for Internet either... :( Cheapskates!
It works out for me, but I need a real desk at home.
It would be nice to keep my old clunker of a J5000 ,
but I know my wife will freak if I try to bring that home.
It was/is a very good workstation. Never gave me any trouble,
except when they did 'generator tests' at work and power cycled
the building every 3 months.
I used to have a little trouble because they shut off the A/C
at work at night and on weekends, so I had it moved to a
'computer room' that had 7x24 AC and Power.
Now they are closing the building.. {sigh}
Talking about saving money, they are making me and about 10 other people spend a week
at a DR site to do stuff that could be accomplished easily from home. What a waste!
But some bean counter gets to check a column in a spreadsheet some where.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment