Thursday, November 21, 2013

There's a new dog in Town

and his name is 'Marley'
We got a little 1y-18mo Chihuaha pup a month ago.

He is very active! ( had to hold him still to take the picture)

He spends most of the day with my wife on her couch/bed, except
when she's out at pottery or I'm taking hme for walks.

He is so active I have to take him for more, and longer , walks than
'Miss Bella'... my legs are getting worn down.
I should take my HP pedometer and document how much .
Still, we have snow in the forecast for the weekend, so there
may be a lot less 'walkies' soon.

It's hard to get a picture of him - he doesn't keep still
here's my best shot so far.

Don't know what we are going to do today - high of 26F and to tonight's low of 11F
no walkies today...



No comments:

Post a Comment