Sunday, September 20, 2009

Last of the Summer Wine

No, not the iconic British comedy.
Well September. Nothing much has changed except kids now going to
school. Both are in High School now. My son is a Freshman. My
daughter is a Senior.
That mean I have to get up at 6am now to wake them up for school.
They used to get themselves up and get the bus. Now I have to drive
them.
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

More work at work, and more work coming in. It's all being pushed back
and the EOY will be a real nightmare.

Happy Day!

I downloaded some of the free MIT Physics and Maths lectures.
Boy, I used to understand this? I think I might be able to
stumble through is again, but it brings back a lot of memories
from when I was a 17 year old University undergraduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment